Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I wish I had pictures to share, but my cord got lost in the move. We had a great white Christmas...even if we have a "Charlie Brown" tree. The boys got football gear and ramps for their bikes & skateboards. Sydney got a karaoke machine & lots of High School Musical "stuff." Fun, fun! Everyone was so excited that I found them in the family room at 3am. I convinced them to go to bed, but they were back down 30 minutes later. I had to take them to my bed to get them to sleep a little longer. They held until 7/7:30 then. I think it was one of the funnest years ever. I think being in a new house sure helped that.
We've had lots of company and lots of food. We are a little tired now. Hopefully we will rest up a little before New Year's so that we can go skiing. Life is good. I am a slacker on the Christmas cards too. I was thinking of doing a New Year's card...cheesy, huh?! Love you all and hope you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Erin said...

sounds like a fun christmas. your kids are the perfect age for that. love you guys! and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging, even if it's just stories. We love anything we can get. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have seen the fun! Have a relaxing New Years on the slopes at beautiful Hoodoo.

Beth said...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUN. I hope one of these years we can spend it together... :) :)

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Julia said...

Sorry we made your new years not so relaxing, but we had a blast with you guys!!! But who needs rest! You can do that when we go on a cruise!! ;)

Anonymous said...

We wouldn't have wanted it any other way, Julia. We love it when you guys come over!

Anonymous said...

Emily, loved your house and glad we could spend a few hours withn you. My arms still sore from throwing the football.