skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Just another day in the Head Family
Friday, May 30, 2008
I'm an author! Well, not really...
Mr. B's P.I.G.'s
Mr. B's 3rd grade ...
By
Book Preview
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
CUTE as can be!
June 2, 2008 at 7:27 AM
Erin
said...
I love blurb! what a great way to use it. and both books are so cute!
June 5, 2008 at 5:32 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Emily
View my complete profile
My Family
Mom
Beth
Cassie
Julia
Erin
Cori
Taylor
Jessica
My Friends
Cathryn
Trishelle
Kirsten
Jen
Sherry
Lonnie
Cheryn
Kristy
My Boys
My Girl
My Faith
Blog Archive
►
2011
(
4
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
2010
(
3
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2009
(
43
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
October
(
5
)
►
September
(
3
)
►
August
(
2
)
►
July
(
6
)
►
June
(
5
)
►
May
(
5
)
►
April
(
5
)
►
March
(
3
)
►
February
(
2
)
►
January
(
6
)
▼
2008
(
71
)
►
December
(
5
)
►
November
(
5
)
►
October
(
6
)
►
September
(
9
)
►
August
(
6
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
June
(
4
)
▼
May
(
4
)
I'm published twice!
I'm an author! Well, not really...
Volcano Day
Our Anniversary!
►
April
(
6
)
►
March
(
10
)
►
February
(
5
)
►
January
(
7
)
►
2007
(
53
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
September
(
4
)
►
August
(
7
)
►
July
(
13
)
►
June
(
18
)
►
May
(
8
)
My Work
2 comments:
CUTE as can be!
I love blurb! what a great way to use it. and both books are so cute!
Post a Comment