My friend Lonnie & I started a Relief Society side organization called "Renew You." We wanted to do some fun things together that we never usually do. Last week we went snowshoeing. It was really fun! I was a little surprised by what a workout it was though. My hat, jacket and gloves didn't last long. We each got a chance to lead the group in fresh, thick snow. That means we are cutting our own trail...and it was hard! My heart was pounding! Here are the ladies that went...
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I've always wanted to try it. I don't know if I could keep up with that group though..
That looks like a lot of fun. Well, not the snowshoeing part.. but the getting together with other women part ;) I could skip the work-out. (ha ha.. can you tell I'm pregnant and lazy???)
Now that's a relief society activity that looks fun! Although I am SUPER anxious for spring to be on the way soon!!!
Em - that looked awesome! I'm sad I had to miss that one. Hope you guys are having a good spring break and soak up lots of rays for me! Miss ya!
Post a Comment