I don't want to post these pictures, because I want you all to come see it in person. Oh well, I know you can't, so here they are...




Isn't this landscape cool?

This was a quilt to remember a family trip to the coast. All the pictures were of family on the beach. Pretty cool way to remember!

This was all felt!

Super cool piece of art!


See the horse?

An embroidered owl

Some of the crowd!
After the quilt show we went boating...


Uncle Rick and the boys

Brett & Julia came too!

Remember last year's picture? This is the "after" shot...doesn't he look great?!
Thanks for coming this weekend guys! We always have a blast with you!
6 comments:
Wow Em! Looks like you guys have been having a blast! Love your pics of the quilts, we didn't see much of the quilt show - just the ones over by the library and what we could see driving by. The lake looked so fun! Pretty great the boys are wake boarding - and that Syd got her nerve up!
oh yeah and those coast pics were incredible, what cool beaches!
Looks like fun.. those quilts are amazing and WOW, Brett! He looks sooooo good. Good for him.
BEAUTIFUL quilts again. I AM COMING NEXT YEAR... I PROMISE! I want in on the boating too! Everyone looks great - especially Brett and of course, your kiddies!
How fun!! Maybe next year me and my crew will be there ;)
Hi Emily,
Your mom came to my ward and told me about your blog. You sure have a cute family!! Looking at your photos makes me wish I lived in a town like yours.How nice to be able to go on such a beautiful hike every Teusday! Looks like I don't have to wait until Christmas anynmore to see what you have been up to :)
Tracey Haslam (Evelyn)
Post a Comment