I feel like I have been in my own little vacuum. This morning I got online and checked a few sites I love to see (yes, I am a blog stalker). Anyways, I found out that Stephanie Nielson was on Oprah on October 8th. She is known as NieNie in the bloggers world. She survived a plane crash and she was burned on over 80% of her body. Through it all she has been an inspiration to many...including me. What a touching reminder of my own blessings of being a healthy, strong mother. I am so very blessed. If you haven't seen it, check it out here. http://www.oprah.com/media/20090924-tows-stephanie-struggle-crash
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I read it on her blog a while back that she was going to be on - and then DVR'd it so I could watch it. She IS amazing. I felt the same way - like WHAT do I have to complain about??! EVERY thing she does for her children brings her pain and discomfort but, she's just happy to be able to do it. She's awesome.
Post a Comment