Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Finally...an update!

Here's what we've been up to...
We met baby Jaron





Visited with the Jeppsons too



Celebrated Christmas at Curt & Vonnie's house















Syd & her cousin, Claire


Went to a dance recital w/Syd doing the Hip Hop hoe down

Went to a choir concert where the boys had to dress up like Who's in Whosville


Celebrated Sydney's birthday



bowling with her best friend, Makenna


Celebrated Nyle's birthday

And gave Sydney a hair cut!
Before...

After...






Just thought I would give you a quick overview!

6 comments:

Patti said...

Thank you, Thank you! Love Syd's haircut, she looks so cute and grown up. Loved ALL the pictures. Tyler looks just like Nyle in one of the pics... even though they look a lot like you too!

Lisa said...

Wow! Nice job on the hair cut, it looks great!!

Beth said...

Great pictures!! Love all of them - you and Nyle look adorable and LOVE Syd's hair! :) Thanks for the update!

Lonnie said...

Yay! Finally a post! I must say that haircut on Syd is SOOO CUTE! Can't wait for you to cut my hair, I need it shorter!

Erin said...

no wonder you haven't been posting...you've been busy. lots of birthdays and holidays and family. All your pictures are great! your kids are getting so big! I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever, years! keep up the posting, I miss you.

Julia said...

Wow, you've been at my house a long time! :)