Well, I had to fight for the shots I got. I know, they are lame! Syd is the only one that would pose, as you can see. Tyler was screaming at me ,"NOOO MOOOOM!" Tanner was just sly and got away with only being in the background. They were embarassed and couldn't believe I was trying to take their pictures at school! Oh well.
So, I couldn't wait for school to start and now I am wondering what my rush was. We have dove head-first into homework already. Yikes! I didn't get too much sleep last night because I was worried about Tyler and if he will do ok in the 3rd grade. Last night was his second crying episode saying he hated third grade. So, this morning, I woke him up early and we worked together on his homework that seemed impossible to him last night. He did great! Phew! I don't think I knew what I was in for when I jumped on the motherhood wagon! It sure is a bumpy ride!!!








6 comments:
I can't believe the boys are already in the 3rd grade - amazing. Syd looks so cute and so do the boys, if you look past the goofiness. I hope your friend can help with Tyler, sometimes it's better to have someone other than a parent work with them.
Syd looks so cute! I love her outfit. Even though I have no desire to go back to school, ever, every fall i get a little nastalgic. I liked getting all new folders, binders, pencils, divders, paper, new cloths, all that stuff.
maybe next year you can t ake pictures of your kids on the first day of school at home before you get to school, and then they won't have to be embarrassed. but that just shows you how grown up they are getting!
Me too, Erin. I love fall still. I always feel like I should get new clothes too. Not happenin'! I would have taken pictures at home, but my camera was in the car and I didn't know it until I got to the school and saw it. I then thought...ooh, let's take some pictures. And, of course, that backfired on me. Oh well.
I have to say your kids are SO stinkin cute! Love all the new pictures! Is there ever a dull moment at your house??? It always looks like a good time! Miss ya!
Cute pictures. The kids look so stylin in their new clothes. I just can't get over how grown-up they look now. :)
What, no fashion show this year? I guess they're growing up. You're going to have to get more sneaky with that camera.
Post a Comment