Besides working on the house, we have been doing a lot of soccer lately. So, I thought I would share a couple of pictures.

Sydney, the power-house!

Tanner being the goalie! HE is an AWESOME Goalie! Not much got past him.

Tyler is unstoppable. He was the only one really working out on that field. He made 3 goals that day! He's so good and so fun to watch, but he really has an attitude. At practice, the coach put him in a different position, and he was so mad he told him he didn't want to play. He said that he is "center" and everyone else sucks at it. Yikes! We had a talk that night. Who does he think he is?

Tyler is sitting on the field here because he just made a goal and kicked it sideways.
4 comments:
Such cute pics! Wish I could be at a game or two.
Ok, enough with these teenagers.. show us your KIDS. Seriously. When did this happen? They look so.. cool.. out there :) I love it. I have a feeling that Gracie's soccer pictures will be a LITTLE different ;)
I love the picture of syd running...they all make me want to play soccer too. It's awesome that they all have such natural athletic ability.
Way to go boys! You know girls like nothing more than a cute guy that can play soccer...so you should protect them and MAKE THEM STOP GROWING!!! I'm with Beth they look SO old!
Post a Comment