Ok, Beth's blog inspired me. Today at church Sydney's cute friend Makenna said the prayer in primary. To end it, she said she hopes President Hinkley comes back soon! All of the adults kind of looked at each other and said..."did she just say that?" It was too cute.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
awwwwwwwwwww! TOO CUTE! We just had a girl in sacrament say "I know that President Hinckley died for us." hmmmm.... Not sure how to respond, but cute nonetheless :)
That is so sweet! Don't we all wish Pres. Hinckley would come back???
That is great! Avonleigh said a similar prayer in primary today too. You've inspired me to post it!
Now that I think of it, I don't think I have your email address to add you to my blog! You can email it to me at szahlmann@gmail.com if you want me to add you!
Beth - my kids also say the "President Hinckley died for us." Yeah, we've had the talk a hundred times, but it still seems to be stuck!
Patti - Yes we do!
i love the funny things kids say.
Post a Comment