Oh my. That is so funny!! I wanna see the girls bathroom!
The girls bathroom would have NO ONE looking. AM I RIGHT????? Geeesh.. Kyle would loooooove that - all of those women "impressed" with his stuff....
That is SO funny!!! I wonder if that would make it ackward?!?
That is awesome! I would feel a little weird of I were a guy using that restroom.
I don't think I could go with all those girls checking me out.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my. That is so funny!! I wanna see the girls bathroom!
The girls bathroom would have NO ONE looking. AM I RIGHT????? Geeesh.. Kyle would loooooove that - all of those women "impressed" with his stuff....
That is SO funny!!! I wonder if that would make it ackward?!?
That is awesome! I would feel a little weird of I were a guy using that restroom.
I don't think I could go with all those girls checking me out.
Post a Comment