Monday, August 31, 2009

Last days of Summer

We had another great weekend on the Lake. This time we went out with Dianne, Mackenzie and their foreign exchange student, Laura. It was great! Laura even wakeboarded! All those pics are on Dianne's camera, because I was taking them for her. Oh well, I will post pictures of beautiful Laura later.
Nyle and Dianne tubing
Hang on Di!

Sydney smiling away!



My beautiful neice, Mackenzie. I know this picture is sideways, but I kind of like it that way!


Dianne became a wakeboarder this summer! I'm so proud of her!

Tyler and Dustin trying to stand on the tube
I love this happy, smiling face!


6 comments:

Patti said...

I love that happy smiley face too. WAY TO GO DIANE!!!! That is awesome. You guys have way too much fun! LOVE YOU ALL!

Patti said...

Syd looks beautiful too. Give her a big kiss from me.

Beth said...

Look at you guys still playing.. we're back to the grind in school. (And, we're also trying not to melt from this heat that NEVER dies... ugh. I'm SO over it)

Cassie said...

We NEED to come and play! Every time I look at your blog I get jealous and want to be in on the party!

Lonnie said...

So fun Em - don't you feel like squeezing every little ounce out of summer? It just went too fast!

The Neal Family: said...

Great pics! I recognize the back drop! We are here this weekend. Call if you are going to be boating!