Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birthday Boys

My boys turned 11 last week! It has been a hard, long journey, but so rewarding! Just looking at all our old pictures makes me realize how much they have grown (and how much I have changed). Thought I would share a few:
The boys and their tool belts so that they could be like dad!
The first day of kindergarten. Even then they were too cool for pictures!

Flexing with dad last summer in Shasta


We had a birthday party with a lot of their friends and it turned out one of the funnest parties ever! We just played flag football and ate pizza. It was great.
The crew posing for me


The McLoughlin family came into town right in time for the party...more to come on their visit.



3 comments:

Patti said...

Happy Birthday boys! I was there when you were born and you were the most beautiful babies I'd ever seen. I love the first day of kindergarten picture... SO cute! So happy you are both in our family. LOVE YOU BOTH TO THE SKY AND HIGHER!

Beth said...

Love these pictures - especially the baby one of them as little tiny squirts (can't believe they were EVER that small) and the one of them going to kindergarten. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! They look older than kindergarten in that picture.. but VERY handsome :)

Erin said...

happy birthday! they have grown up so fast! and maybe I am totally off my rocker, but I think Jack looks a little like the boys in the picture with the binky's? kinda weird. I guess not that weird since we are related.