Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School

Fall has hit and it's school time again! We woke up this morning and looked at the thermometer- it said 32! Summer is gone and I'm sad! I was more nervous than my kids this morning...I had an upset stomach and felt really anxious. I think they were just excited, which is really good! My boys are headed to the middle school this year and Syd is in 3rd grade. I remember when I was this old. I hope it's a good first day for everyone!
Braiding Sydney's hair.

Tanner packing his backpack
My cute, big kids all ready to go. Check out the bright shoes! I was just happy they let me take a picture this year. I guess the key is to take it at home, not school. They are way too cool for that!


5 comments:

Patti said...

What beautiful kids!!! I miss them so much. Give them big hugs from me. They look so great!

Beth said...

Love all of their clothes - and hair - and shoes. I think they look GREAT and I'm glad you got a smiley shot of them at HOME not at school :)

Chris said...

I miss those kids so much. They look so grown up I can't believe it. I need a hug from everyone that lives in that house, yes that means you too, Nyle!

Erin said...

cool shoes! you got some good looking kids.

Cassie said...

I hope they had a great day! They look stylin!