Dad...you were actually wrong. I made Nyle stop and I got out to take the picture. Mom, you were right the last guess. IT IS in FLO town! Can you believe it?
what!!! thats florence? where? I am in flo town right now, and I haven't seen it yet. is that the new casino? crazy. did you hear about the guy who shot himself in the parking lot recently after losing all his money gambling?
6 comments:
HI... I found your blog by hitting "next blog". I'm guessimg you live in Oregon? Me too, if so.
Is this picture the new Wood Lodge or something, that is just now being advertised on TV? Timber Lodge? Wolf Lodge?
www.rizaroni73.blogspot.com
Bend, Oregon. That's my guess. Am I wrong?!?!
I know the answer!! That picture was taken from inside a vehicle.
Love,
Your Father
Another guess.... Is this in front of the casino in Florence?
Dad...you were actually wrong. I made Nyle stop and I got out to take the picture. Mom, you were right the last guess. IT IS in FLO town! Can you believe it?
what!!! thats florence? where? I am in flo town right now, and I haven't seen it yet. is that the new casino? crazy. did you hear about the guy who shot himself in the parking lot recently after losing all his money gambling?
Post a Comment