Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Karaoke Papas!

6 comments:

Erin said...

where did the video go? i want to see so bad!?

Beth said...

I almost wet myself! That is SO SO SO SO SO SO funny! Could you have found two more tone-deaf people to duet???!?!?!?!??!?!? (love you dad & Nyle!)

Julia said...

That's soo funny! It took me a while to figure out was song they were singing (trying to)

Erin said...

SO FUNNY! I was laughing the whole time...and is bad to say that I would barely tell what song they were singing...until I heard the karaoke machine doing the song. I just wish I could have been there to witness that. I also like how they have the same moves.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! Just as funny on the video as it was in person!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, not much I can say about that... priceless. That was awesome! I think they should release a duet album! I'd be the first in line to buy it!