Here is a 3-D line drawing of the house I have been designing. I just figured out how to import the image and I thought it would be fun to share. This will be built in downtown on a double-wide lot. It is about 2300 square ft. I'm obviously not quite done with it, but I haven't been taking any pictures lately because I've been working on this. So, I thought some of you might like to see it.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
This is what I've been up to...
Posted by Emily at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
That looks wide for even a double lot, but other than that, it looks awesome. Good job!
Now tell me again why you want to go back to school to learn to do hair?!?!
The lot is 109 x 124. This is 94 at it's widest. It is shaped like an L so that they have a private courtyard behind them. I'm starting to really like it. This is my favorite part of my job...coming up with a cool design. But, there is no such thing as too much education, right? Besides, when I don't have a house to do, I can cut hair. We won't have to be so dependant on the economy and if people can afford to buy houses. I know, I'm weird.
very cool. you've got skills
Sign me up! I would love a house designed by you Em! Looks like your doing a great job!
I'LL TAKE IT!! When can I move in? No. Seriously. WHEN?
I love the new header. I also love the house. I just don't think Orange County has any lots that size. The benefits of living out of state.
Correct me if I'm wrong Emily. To all those that want Emily to design their home. Free service if you move to Sisters or the surrounding areas (anywhere in OR). The bad news is, Nyle will charge for the building of the house. That will remain the same until Emily wins the lottery, then she will design and build us all new homes.
Em, start buying those lottery tickets, IF Brett is correct. I'd love a house you both designed and built!
I want one! not a drawing, but a real grown up house! you are seriously talented.
Post a Comment