We went to Jack Creek for the Branch camp-out this weekend. It was really fun! We went a day early and rode motorcycles before everyone got there. We got a little dirty, as you can see!

Carolyn and I...looking our best!

Some of the dirty gang!

Syd and some friends in the creek. The water was a little cold, but that didn't stop them.

Mandy-pants posing for the picture! She and Mackenzie are two of a kind...I just love to watch them together!

Getting ready for dinner with the branch. We had tons of great food...isn't that always the case with church functions?!

We went on a hike to the Head of Jack Creek. It was really cool. The water just comes right out of the ground to form this great creek and lake. It was crystal clear and tasted great. In one spot it came out right under a rock.

Doesn't this look like something you would see in a magazine?

Tyler and Nyle

Syd on one of the cool bridges
We can't wait for next year's camp-out!
4 comments:
Wow, What a BEAUTIFUL place! I've never seen you look better either. Loved seeing the pictures and can't wait to get there. Wash your face before I do though, please?!?!?!
Ha ha ha! I love the dirt mustache's everyone has :) Looks like a blast! I just wish you wouldn't be so girly and just tried to have a little fun and get dirty ;)
you guys go to the coolest places! I wanna come too and get dirty and then swim in the creek with syd. I miss Oregon.
eew dirty. I can smell you from here. :)
Post a Comment