Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blue River Reservoir

We went boating and camping this weekend with a lot of Nyle's family. It was a blast! We got a spot right on the water and in a cove that was all ours. The weather was great and we taught a couple of cousins how to wake board. What more could you ask for?


Mckenzie making sure she does not sink!
Playing on the platform and in the kayak. The platform ended up being a wrestling mat. I avoided it like the plague!
Our chair fell off the edge into the water. We almost lost Dan one night too!
The whole group by the campfire.
All the girls with their french-braids. They've gotten so big!


Tanner in the kayak



5 comments:

Beth said...

Do you guys ever stop partying? Geeeesh. I wanna come! :)

Anonymous said...

What an amazing spot!!! Show me some amazing spots when I get there in a week and a half, okay? I LOVE the kayak picture with one of the boys floating around. How cute does Syd look? She sure looks like her Head cousins! Our boat has sure been great for years, hasn't it? Us, Kevin and now your family - amazing.

Erin said...

okay, can you start making a list of places that I want to go when I come visit you? you go to the most beautiful places, and do the most fun things! next summer, we are so coming to visit you. I wanna do everything!

Sherry said...

Emily----WOW!!!! Talk about a blast from the past. I have no idea how I stumbled across your blog but I started looking at pictures and recognized you and Nyle. Your kids are darling. What a cute family. We built a home behind the home we bought when we knew you guys in Pl. Grove. We have 4 girls and had a little guy in February. 5 kids....yikes!!! Brent and I are doing good. He's the Bishop now....talk about alot of change in 11 years. Life is good. We have a blog too at www.theplattpack.blogspot.com but it's set up privately. Email me at brentsherry@msn.com and I'll add you. Tell Nyle hi and it's been fun seeing your family pics. Take care-Brent and Sherry Platt

Sandy said...

I love seeing all the outdoors adventures you've had this summer. Good time for sure.