I took way too many pictures, but I really get into this day. These are only half of them...I spared you some of them.
This one was one of my favorites. It looks like the ocean. I just want to dive in! Our entreprenuers of the day...Nyle and Tanner were gone with the wagon full of water. The boys made about $200 by selling water that day. Julia came to wander the town with me. The following quilts are my very favorite. They are like art work! So much little detail. I love them!
This was the featured quilter's work. It looks like a photograph, but it really is a quilt.
Sydney and a really beautiful classic quilt. Cool piecework!!!! I loved leaves in this part of the quilt.
I couldn't believe this one! Is this cool or what? Tons of time put into this one! Looks like Sisters!
Cool colors! Check out the detail in this! Fun and funky!
Our tour guide leading the way. Harry Potter quilts...cool! I love the black and white with the bright colors! Cowboy quilt! Even the pockets on the jeans were quilted.
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, that's it. I'M COMING NEXT YEAR. Give me the dates and I'm putting it on the calendar now!!! What a fun event. Can't wait.
How fun!! I loved when you posted the quilt show last year and this year DID NOT DISAPPOINT!! We need to make it over there for this one of these years!
I am in awwwe! I mean the amount of work that went into all that detail. It's incredible. I don't know if i would have been able to pick a favorite...but I really do like that first one too.
WOW. I love quilts too. I went to a quilt show last month at the Long Beach Convention Center. It was overwhelming. The details and designs were so amazing. It makes what I do look like child's play. Oh well. I can totally appreciate all the work involved.
4 comments:
Okay, that's it. I'M COMING NEXT YEAR. Give me the dates and I'm putting it on the calendar now!!! What a fun event. Can't wait.
How fun!! I loved when you posted the quilt show last year and this year DID NOT DISAPPOINT!! We need to make it over there for this one of these years!
I am in awwwe! I mean the amount of work that went into all that detail. It's incredible. I don't know if i would have been able to pick a favorite...but I really do like that first one too.
WOW. I love quilts too. I went to a quilt show last month at the Long Beach Convention Center. It was overwhelming. The details and designs were so amazing. It makes what I do look like child's play. Oh well. I can totally appreciate all the work involved.
Post a Comment