Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last of the Football Pictures...

I know, you think I'm obsessed with the boys and their football. Well, I am. No doubt about it. I will have to post some dance pictures of Syd sometime soon though. I'm actually posting this because my mom really wanted to see these and I promised her weeks ago. So, here they are ;)
Tyler...number 10 like his dad!

Tanner

When I was scanning the pictures in I noticed what Tanner had done to the back of his picture. I think it is something he will look back on and get a kick out of. He has listed all the players and postions, the coaches, the team and even his favorite play. Too cute! I love these guys!

6 comments:

Patti said...

THANK you!!! I love these pictures. They may be Nyle's sons, but they sure look like you. I also love the back of Tanner's picture. So cute and he will love it when he is older.

Beth said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE IT. Love both pictures and the drawing on the back. That is great :) He will definitely get a kick out of that later... I have some baby books from when I was little and in my "big" kid writing I wrote "Beth's book in young age." - Like I was SO old when I wrote it..my writing looked like I had just learned to write :)

Cassie said...

They look so handsome! I bet they will get their fare share of cheerleaders watching them!!! Go boys!

Trishelle said...

Wahoo! Go Cowboys!

Mike and Kristy said...

:) That is so fun! You have awesome boys!! Wanted to let you know also that you and Nyle have been tagged. 6 quirky things about each of you. Then tag 6 others :) Have fun!!

Life with Jess ;) said...

Tanner has my number! Number 7