Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lame Camera!

I'm sooo sad! I took some more great pictures on Halloween, and my camera ate them?! They just disappeared. Nyle and I even dressed up! We now have no proof! I've been too depressed about it to post. So frustrating!!!!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I TOTALLY know how you're feeling. When we had Hailee, our first baby EVER, Brent pushed a button on our camera and lost all of the pictures from the hospital. I still think of it and it gets my blood boiling. I'm sorry!

Beth said...

That stiiiiiiiiiiiiiinks!!! :( So, all I ask is that you and Nyle dress up again tonight and re-take the shots. That's it. That's all you have to do and we'll call it good :)

Patti said...

I agree with Beth.... get going. You can do it! Yes you can!!! Oh yeah, can you get all 32 kids from the party to dress up again too?