Nyle & I realized that we haven't had a professional family picture since Cassie took one...maybe 4/5 years ago? I know...that is beyond terrible! So, we rectified that with our friend Eric, who has a good camera, he just has to work on his subjects (the Head family)! Here are some you will not be getting in your Christmas card!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
I LOVE these pictures! SO cute, the picture of you and Syd is adorable!
Love them all, especially the one in your Christmas card. REALLY cute.
That is super cute! And I would NOT count the picture I took for you guys as a professional one since I only had like 1 photo class and was awful at it!!! You all look great! You can look at my blog and pick out any picture you want and pretend it's in your mailbox because...we're not sending them out either! :)
Those turkey boys! I can just hear the giggles coming out of them! Great family picture though!
You are a beautiful family! I love the candid shots! They're great!
Merry Christmas to you too!
Post a Comment