That is funny! You all make great elves. Maybe you'll do that dance in person for us when we come?!?!
That IS classic :) Paige was on the controls so we watched it about 32 times. Too funny... I may have to go Elf myself.
These are my favorites! So FUNNY! Merry Christmas you guys! Miss ya!
I can't wait until we visit to see this performance LIVE!!!
HILARIOUS!!! You've got some sweet moves! Cam wants to watch it over and over again!
Those moves are so great! Every time I saw Nyle doing one of those funky moves I laughed out loud! I've seen Em and Syd do those moves before, so it wasnt a big surprise :) heheheeee
What a talented family !!You all have some great moves !!Have a great Christmas..you are probably getting snow as we speak..Love you guys !
That was awesome and way-fun to watch. Very clever!!
That was so awesome!! I love it! I was laughing so hard. :)Have a Merry Christmas!
It's just not Christmas without elfing yourselves--I love it! It's one of my very favorite things! You guys crack me up--killer moves!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That is funny! You all make great elves. Maybe you'll do that dance in person for us when we come?!?!
That IS classic :) Paige was on the controls so we watched it about 32 times. Too funny... I may have to go Elf myself.
These are my favorites! So FUNNY! Merry Christmas you guys! Miss ya!
I can't wait until we visit to see this performance LIVE!!!
HILARIOUS!!! You've got some sweet moves! Cam wants to watch it over and over again!
Those moves are so great! Every time I saw Nyle doing one of those funky moves I laughed out loud! I've seen Em and Syd do those moves before, so it wasnt a big surprise :)
heheheeee
What a talented family !!
You all have some great moves !!
Have a great Christmas..you are probably getting snow as we speak..
Love you guys !
That was awesome and way-fun to watch. Very clever!!
That was so awesome!! I love it! I was laughing so hard. :)
Have a Merry Christmas!
It's just not Christmas without elfing yourselves--I love it! It's one of my very favorite things! You guys crack me up--killer moves!!
Post a Comment