Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tagged!

Mom tagged me, but I didn't even know it! My computer got a virus and all my settings got messed up when I tried to fix it. I have been unable to get online in awhile! So, here is my 4th picture in my 4th folder...
Some of my favorite people ever...and I didn't even cheat! I told myself that I could if it was a terribly nasty on of me! Wasn't this day fun? I was just watching the video of this yesterday! Paige has grown so much! Love you guys!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Those are some of my favorite people too! Great picture!

Beth said...

WHAT ABOUT IF IT'S NASTY OF ME??? Does that matter???!!!! geeeesh. Yucky. I look like I ate myself. It was a good trip though. And, I love you guys... :)

Patti said...

Oh, I LOVE this picture of me and my girls. That was such a fun trip! Bad attitude Beth! I think you look cute.

Emily said...

You do not look like you ate yourself!!! Sorry if you hate it, but I think you look cute!