Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun Stuff!

Last Thursday, the boys had a 4th grade music performance. Tyler and Tanner danced and sang...can you believe it?! Tanner learned to swing dance and had to dance with a boy because all the girls in his class wouldn't dance with boys! It was funny to see boys doing the swing together. Tyler did a more freeform dance and constantly put himself in the back so that he wouldn't be seen. He did do a little stunt though with a friend standing on his knee. It was cute. A couple moms and I got to paint the backdrop. Here are some pictures of that night.

Syd and Olivia had to get in on it too. Tanner, Kade and Tyler









Me and the kids





3 comments:

Beth said...

YEAAAAAAAA! CUTE pictures! Rhody Days looked fun and the pics of the musical look so cool...nice job on the backdrop. Can you imagine if I was put in charge of something like that?? :)bwwwaaaahaaahaaaaaaa!!!! And, as a side note, I LOVE your hair right now (blonde?) and you look like you are shrinking.... (brat :)

Patti said...

How did I miss these pictures?!?! What a darling backdrop! Love it. I would have loved to see those boys dancing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you and your kids together. So cute! LOVE YOU.

Chris said...

Wow, great job on the backdrop! I would have paid big money to see those dance routines! Love you all!