Friday, May 22, 2009

Sydney's Dance Recital

Sydney has her first dance recital with Lonnie's company...Sisters Dance Academy. I was lucky enough to do the program cover for it. Just thought I would share!


6 comments:

Trishelle said...

Emily, it's beautiful! It's absolutely the quintessential recital invite! Very cute!

Cassie said...

You are so talented!!! It is so cute I am sure that everyone will love it! Good job and good luck syd!

Patti said...

Oh my gosh.... Instead of passing talent down to you daughter, could you pass a little talent up to your mother?!?!?! I want just a tiny bit of it so I could do something creative!!! I LOVE IT! I hope its a wonderful program!

Beth said...

Soooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! That is fabulous!! I can't wait to show this to my little artist.. she might want to copy it just for fun ;)

Beth said...

Um.. I just showed Gracie..she said "I WANT THAT IN MY ROOM!!! CAN WE DRAW IT????" So.... when are you coming? ;)

Erin said...

you are amazing emily! is there anything you can't do? so cute. good luck to syd!