I am tardy with this post. Last weekend the boys had a Lacrosse tournament and played 3 games. It was a tough day. The first game of the day was only the second game the team had ever played, so they pretty much got smashed. The second was a little better, and the third game was great. Tyler & Tanner were really on fire and fun to watch. It was like they finally got the hang of it. Such a fun game! Brett & Julia came that weekend too. It was so fun to have them here! They made a killer dinner for me on Mother's Day too! You guys rock!.JPG)
.JPG)
Tanner above (29) and Tyler below (1)
Tyler, chasing the camera away with his stick
This weekend we went down to Rhody days in Florence. It was beautiful! 75/80 degree weather with a little wind to cool us off. Everything was bigger and better this year. The car show was huge, the parade was long (too long) and the Harley's lined Bay street again. Tons of fun! I love Rhody weekend! A lot of the Head clan did the Rhody run too. For some of us, it was our very first time! Nyle got first in his age bracket!
Here is the group at the parade...getting sunburnt!
This was the only picture we got of the parade (I put Nyle in charge).
Sydney on the Spinner ride...she had a perma-grin!
The boys did the Fireball. It goes upside down and backwards. I thought they were awfully brave!

See Tanner holding on for dear life?
They all did the Ferris Wheel

View of Bay Street and the river
One of my favorite cars!
Tyler and a nice candy-apple red BelAir
The Harley Rick rented for the weekend. I got a ride on it...CRAZY! I'm glad I did it, but I was pretty scared when he went faster than 30. I know, I'm a chicken. It was fun to drive down Bay Street when everyone was out.
We went to the beach too.
This was the only picture we got of the parade (I put Nyle in charge).
See Tanner holding on for dear life?
We went to the beach too.







3 comments:
What a FUN FUN weekend! I love it. Vonnie's house looks great! Everyone looks great. Glad you had beautiful weather. Give the boys a big cheer from Grandma.
holy cow! Vonnie's house looks amazing! and what a fun weekend. I miss Florence a lot, and especially rhody weekend. was there a kite day down at north jetty this year? that was my favorite part of the weekend when emily and I lived with your parents.
OK now that we have officially met I feel that I can comment on your wonderful life!! LOL! It looks like a blast!
Post a Comment