Thursday, June 25, 2009

Catch up...Last day of School and other festivities!

I haven't posted for awhile, so I thought I would do a catchup. The last day of school here is always a kick. They have a big field day and they bring the fire trucks in and hose them off before they send them on their way for summer. I had to go and take some pictures.



Syd and Denise, soaking wet


Tanner and one of his teachers along with a bunch of kids from his class

Tyler and some buddies

Nice pose sweetheart!

Tyler and his buds again

Sydney and her teacher of 2 years...Mrs. Fiedler

Tyler, Syd and a bunch of cuties (one of them Tyler told me all about, a lot!)


Tyler and his teacher, Mr. W

That weekend was also Rodeo weekend. Dan & his family came into town along with Rene and her family. We went to the rodeo on Friday night and had a parade on Saturday morning. Syd was in it with her dance group.

I thought this was way too cute to not take a picture.

After the parade we went out to the lake for the day...it was sooooo fun!
Here is Tanner and Syd with their cousin, Rachael.

3 comments:

Patti said...

What an awesome place you live. I love it that the fire dept comes and hoses down the kids... how fun is that? The kids are so much taller than their friends! I can't believe how old they look... STOP IT! Tell them they can't get any older cause "Grandma says so".

Beth said...

Ya.. seriously, they look so big and old!! When does this happen??? I better enjoy that little tiny squirt sleeping right now because I know pretty soon she's gonna be in a dance class and going tubing on the lake.. it just goes sooooo fast :(

Patti said...

Love your new background!