Friday, June 12, 2009

Dance Recital Pictures

These pictures are from the dance recital I missed when I went to AZ for Beth's surprise shower. Doesn't Syd look cute?



8 comments:

Patti said...

This is your BABY? She looks beautiful!! I'm so sorry you missed this, but we were SO VERY HAPPY to have you with us.

Julia said...

She looks soooo cute! great form! Love these pictures!

Grampa said...

Woweee, when did Syd grow into such a gorgeous young lady?? How does it feel to be the best looking girl on stage?

Beth said...

Gorgeous! She looks so beautiful and grown up.... looooove the last picture. What a pretty little profile!

aunt lori said...

Am I the only one who thinks she looks exactly like Emily in the last pic? She is BEAUTIFUL!!! So grown up! Don't blink...she'll be off to college before you know it!

Cassie said...

I'm with Beth, Syd looks beautiful in that last picture!

Erin said...

Syd looks gorgeous! and graceful and poised, and so grown up. Wow. I bet she did an amazing job.

Lonnie said...

Oh my - Em, those are beautiful pics! Takes after her Momma for sure - gosh I love that girl! So glad she's been able to do dance!