Ok guys! I have not seen many updates in a long while!! Where is everyone? What are you doing? You must be awful busy! I miss all your pictures and funny thoughts. Come on...it's obvious I am not entertaining everyone!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I completely agree Em! No one updates ever so I don't get around to doing it because I feel like I'm the only one posting!
I'm with both of you... I lead a very boring life.... I count on your fun blogs to make me laugh! C'mon!!!!!
Nice on Em! I agree. Everyone can't be busy playing, it's winter time still right? Give us some updates and spread the love.
There. I finally posted. Nothing interesting but, I posted. :) Now... you get to postin' something besides Mr. Incredible. Love you ;)
i promise to post this week. but thanks for keeping the blogging going!
Post a Comment