It's Winter Carnival time again!! We had a busy, fun weekend with friends and family. Here are some pictures...

Sydney and Brooke riding the whale!

Aunt Julia and baby Dax!! I finally got to see the cutie bug! Thanks for making the trip over guys! It was great to see Cori too! I can't believe she's a mom!

Yes, this is Mr. Incredible on the slopes with us...he was quite popular all day. He posed for pictures everywhere he went. I'm surprised he didn't sign autographs! People were yelling his name all day! Only a stud could pull that outfit off! Go Brett!

Our friends, the McGloughlin's, were here this weekend too. I didn't get very many pictures because we were really all going seperate ways that day, but we had a great time!

Jen, Me, Shari's neice and boyfriend, and Shari.

Brooke, Syd and the birthday girl, Olivia dancing to the music. We had such a fun time that we didn't even make it to the fireworks. We were pooped! Oh well, there's always next year!
7 comments:
First off I am totally jealous that you got to see Dax and hang out with thee Mr. Incredible all day! :) Dax is adorable!!! What is that whale made out of? Looks like a blast as usual with the Head fam! Cute coat Em! You know we have great skiing here!?!
What fun!!! I loved it last year when I got to go with you to the Winter Carnival. Dad needs to come next year and see it for himself. Brett...... what can I say?!?!?! You are incredible!
Ok, WHY do none of us bat an eye at the fact that Brett shows up to ski in his Mr. Incredible gear? I mean, I look at the pictures like "oh ya, there's Syd and Brett as Mr. Incredible and..." ONLY YOU Brett can pull off that outfit and STILL look cool ;) Looks like a blast. Wish I could have come.. Hey Mom, don't you want me to see it for myself?! Don't ya? C'mon!
what a blast! Brett is amazing, I mean incredible. and thanks for posting a picture of julia and dax. I have been checking hers and cori's blogs for several days now looking for the pictures from cori's visit...and no one will post a picture but em...so thank you.
can i come board with you guys? or mayb eyou could all come here like cassie said. the snow is way better here you know.
I've heard that Utah has great skiing...but, I never got to go in all the years I lived there. Oh well. I will be there in July. Will you have any snow left then?
yeah...probably not...but I still want to see you!
Great Pictures Em!! I'm so glad that you are taking care of them. What fun!! And only Brett !! Yep he IS Mr. Incredible.
And Em we should be there for the next winter(we Pray!) And you all can come and stay with us and go skiing or snow boarding!!
Post a Comment