I thought this was a pretty funny one of Sydney. Like the hair?! Building a fort The safe driver... The crazy passengers!
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW, that's a lot of snow!!! It's beautiful. I don't think I would have broken my wrist if I had fallen in all that snow. Snow is much better than ice - DARN! Love the hair Syd!
5 comments:
WOW, that's a lot of snow!!! It's beautiful. I don't think I would have broken my wrist if I had fallen in all that snow. Snow is much better than ice - DARN!
Love the hair Syd!
Oh man.. I'm cold just looking at those pictures. Syd's cheeks are PINK. I think I'll visit in the summer... :) Love you guys.
TONS of snow! You can sure tell you all live in the mountains! So pretty :)
so much snow! and I love the picture of syd. thats what i look like when i eat it snowboarding.
I have to say that is one FUNNY picture of Syd! Good thing she had her goggles on to play in the snow! :)
Post a Comment