Erin tagged me on her blog...well I think it was me, but anyway, here it is.
She was missing the J and the P. I just added some stupid ones.
A - Attached or Single: Married. It will be 13 years in May! I'm so old compared to you guys!
B - Best Friend: Nyle
C - Cake or Pie: Neither. Ice cream!
D - Day of Choice: Fridays!!! It is the start of free, fun time! Night skiing, staying up and watching movies, and not always working out!
E - Essential Item: Cell Phone, Library card, and paper to sketch ideas on.
F - Favorite Color: That's the hardest question! Can I say all? I always lean towards...no, nevermind. I like them all!
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms...they last longer!
H - Hometown: ? What should I consider my hometown? I guess it would have to be Florence, OR
I - Indulgence(s): Ice cream, and the VERY RARE spa trip
J- #1 thing to cause Jealousy- A good body!!
K - Kids: 3, Tyler, Tanner & Sydney
L - Life is Incomplete Without: Family & Fun!
M - Marriage Date: May 19, 1995
N - Number of Siblings. 2-Beth, and Christopher
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges...I have a box in my pantry from Costco and they are yummy!
P- Pass the time with?: Reading books! I can't stop. I am always reading something!
Q - Quote(s): "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful."- William Morris
R - Reason to Smile: When we get a job!
S - Season: Summer
T - Tag: I don't have anyone to tag...most of my friends do not blog!
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I don't really have a lot about me that is unknown, but I guess not all of you know that I am going to start hair design school in August. After that I would like to be a chef?! I just want to do it all, ok?
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor, in my family it is not a meal without meat. Sometimes that is annoying, but I honestly like meat a lot.
W - Worst Habit: Procrastination
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds...all my memories of x-rays are not happy times, but memories of ultrasounds are crazy, crying, happy times!
Y - Your Favorite Food: Mexican & Oriental...SUSHI!
Z - Zodiac: Leo
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
ABC...You know me!
Posted by Emily at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Comment from Julia, "Brett already thinks you are chef"
Hey honey! I KNOW you will do it ALL in your lifetime and you'll be great at it. LOVE YOU.
Ha! I guess that makes me old too. 12 years this year :)
fun facts...i like you almost gave in to telling us a favorite color and then you changed your mind.
Post a Comment