Monday, August 4, 2008

The Fair

No, this is not just a crazy person I saw at the fair, it's Mandi Alderman!!! I asked her if anyone tried to flirt with her, but she said she just got some looks. I'm surprised!
Uncle Rick, Mackenzie and Sydney...we waited for a long time while the boys did this...
Yes, they are getting in a real helicopter. Tyler actually paid for it with his own money. He wanted Tanner to go too, so he payed for him also! Dad just couldn't resist.
Lift off! Tyler is in the front seat.
Bye, bye boys. See you in 3 minutes!!! They had a blast. They can't wait to do it again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was sure nice of Tyler to pay for Tanner! Did he use his Quilt Show water money? What a guy! Looks like a fun day. Wish I'd been there.

Sandy said...

The views from a helicopter are amazing. You ought to go up with them next time.