This year we had to keep it simple on costumes. So, my kids used what we had. It was the easiest Halloween ever (after the morning rush was over).

Tanner is a BYU football player, of course. He has a helmet too, but we sprayed his hair blue for when he takes it off. That's a must, right?!

Tyler is a hick! Nice mullet, eh?!

This is Trevor, my third boy. Dad thought he needed a black eye.

Isn't this totally believeable? It is really cute in person. Sorry about the lame picture. I will try to get more later at our Halloween party. Have a great Halloweeen!
7 comments:
I LOVE your little trick-or-treaters! So cute. Syd makes a pretty cool boy and Tanner makes a great football player. (Hopefully that will really be his uniform in about 8 more years). Now Tyler, let's hope that isn't his future - but he makes a great hick.
great costumes! That last pictures of syd really makes me laugh. I love it.
Why do you have a picture of Trevor?? Where is Syd? I bet she was a princess or something real feminine!
Love you all!
IS THAT SYDNEY? ha ha ha i totally thouht she was some neighbor boy. OH that's hilarious.
great comstumes! too bad taylor and syd couldn't get together for a photo shoot. i love how syd has the boy attitude going on too.
Those are awesome!!! I love them all.. that last picture of Syd REALLY does look like a boy :) ... A REALLY cute boy :)
What a fun Halloween! It's so fun to watch kids grow up and make decisions on what they want to be for Halloween.
That mullet is a crack up! Kudos to you that it's a costume, not a normal, everyday look....hehehe
Post a Comment