Monday, January 19, 2009

Sydney's Actual Birthday!

Wake up Sleepy Head...get out of MY bed!


Sydney has been waiting patiently for a blanket like the ones I used to make...well, here it is!


She has been walking all around the house with it draped around her!


Some earrings!


And a shirt that says Birthday Girl...the more attention she gets that day, the better!
Notice the whole family in (my) bed still?
It was a great day. I delivered fudgecicles to her class that afternoon, followed by going to the mountain and bringing lots of cupcakes for everyone. Birthdays can be a lot of work!

4 comments:

Patti said...

I LOVE that little fuzzy headed girl! I'd like to drape that blanket around me too.

Julia said...

Fun day! Cupcakes on the mountain, sounds like my kind of party! And I love how Nyle is still sound asleep in the pictures. Doesnt he know there is a party happening practically right on top of him?!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Syd! AND NYLE! :) I can't keep up with these January birthdays... :) Sounds like a fun day. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks - waaahoooooooo!!! :)

John and Cathryn said...

youre the best mom. nyle lays there with his eyes closed hahaha