First of all, how cute is she? How about that yellow couch too? Nice!
You are still so cute here, mom! I love the little wreath pin you are wearing! You are such a fun mom! We did such cool things like enter cooking programs through the newpaper, and singing silly sings. You made us cute dresses and clothes for our dolls! I wish my kids had a mom like that! Maybe you could just move here and do those things with my kids too. Although, I don't think the boys would appreciate doll clothes! Love ya!!










4 comments:
Oh, I want to go back and start over!!! It was so much fun.
Happy Birthday Mama!!!! Cute pictures :)
May I also add she is he best sister-in-law too. Happy Birthday!!
awww I LOVE these pictures! I love your Mama too she was an awesome Merry Miss/Young Women's leader!
Post a Comment