
Nyle celebrated his birthday last week too. I made his favorite, german chocolate cake, and it was one of the best ever. This is the only lame picture I got! Oh well, happy birthday honey, I love you!

I finally finished this bag that I started. It is the first one I've made with a pattern?! It turned out pretty good. I really want to try clothes now. Hopefully I will keep you updated on that.

The inside liner is in a different fabric and has a few pockets. Syd saw that it was done and offered to load it up with all my stuff for me! Silly girl. I think I will use this one for church.
6 comments:
Your purse turned out beautiful! Love it. Go ahead - load it up Sydney.
WOW!!! I'm impressed. I can't even make halloween costumes without a glue gun. :)
Nice work! Cooking and sewing...that's impressive!
That's really cute. Love the fabric. And I see now you can cross that off your to do list. :)
Now lets go skiing!
Cuuuuuuuuuuute purse... not sure about that picture of Nyle though ;) (It's a good thing we already know he's so ruggedly handsome :)
Great bag. I love it!
Post a Comment