Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

I am a slacker compared to some of you mothers out there. I did not take a pre-church shot on Easter with everyone looking good...I was lucky to be to church on time! Oh well. You'll just have to trust me- everyone looked great.

We had a great Easer all in all. Church was awesome and we had lots of yummy food and time spent with friends. Hope you had a great day too!

We went to the annual town easter egg hunt in the park in the afternoon. The kids love to race for all the eggs, and I say race, because they are not very hard to find. Here are some pictures...


Tyler, Jonathon and Tanner (they aren't even looking at me!)
Great shot, eh?




Sydney and the Easter Bunny



At least Syd poses for me!


Ethan & Spencer Morgan joined us for the hunt too. This is the best smile I could get out of Ethan!

Spencer just had his eyes on the prize!

1 comments:

Patti said...

Cute cute pics.