Friday, April 24, 2009

Springtime!

It's finally Spring here! That means its time to get the bikes out and the festivals in town begin! Check out this bike! It is actually Tracy's, but Sydney loves it!
Here is the most recent paint job I've done...butterflys in the Metamorphosis salon!



This is the beginnning of the "My Own two Hands" event. The kids had all created something to wear in the parade. Pretty cute!




Sydney & her head-dress

Tanner and a mask that he didn't make. He made a fish banner that I carried because he didn't want to walk with the kindergardeners who also made fish banners!?

Syd and some friends

Tyler & his class singing...he is in the back with the green shirt (not looking at the camera)

Mr. Warburton, Jonathon & Jacob and Tanner
Tyler avoided the camera very well that day!

5 comments:

Patti said...

Love you butterfly mural. Very pretty! I don't see any snow in your pics so it must be warming up. Love the things the kids made. You always have clever events there.

Maggie said...

I love the wall painting ! I thought the caption below "My two Hands" was the name of your new business for doing murals !??

What a fun community to have so many activities for all!

Beth said...

Looks sooo fun.. I wanna come! I'll be right over. If I leave right now, I'll be there... um.. tomorrow :)

Trishelle said...

That butterfly is gorgeous! Emily, I seriously think there is no end to your talents!

Lonnie said...

Wo - Emily, that mural turned out amazing! Tami is doing my hair on Friday, I can't wait to see it in person!