Dad, I just want you to know how much I love you! You have been and always will be the voice of reason I turn to when I need advice.
You are brave. You aren't afraid to have dreams and make them happen, otherwise, I wouldn't live in Oregon today.
You are fun! I laugh more with you than almost anyone (except Beth:). We always had fun on the boat even when nobody else wanted to even touch the water! Let's get out there again this year.
You are loving, optimistic, happy, and an amazing father. I look up to you in so many ways!
Thanks for being you! Happy Birthday!









5 comments:
So SWEET! Your dad is an amazing father and husband. I'm so happy I married him.
LOVE IT. Great pictures.. sooooo cute! I love the one of you two laughing in the kitchen. That is a REAL laugh :) Love it. And, love him. We got seriously lucky in the dad department, that's for darn sure!!! :)
Does anyone know if tears will wreck a keyboard? It is pretty easy to be a good dad when you are surrounded by people who love you! We have had some GREAT times, with tons more to come. I love you all!
Emily, you are so cool! What a super tribute to your dad! He's pretty lucky to have you as a daughter too!
I know I'm a little late...but Happy Birthday to my most favoritest uncle Chris! Besides being a good dad...he is a pretty darn good uncle too! Love you.
Post a Comment