Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Brilliant!

Ok. I have always felt like I can figure anything out when it comes to computers. I am not a master, but I'm not stupid either. Until Friday. I went into Best Buy to see if I could buy a replacement cord for my camera to hook it into my computer. They said no, you would have to get that from the manufacturer, but they recommend memory cards. Oh, no, I have one of those. I don't need that. Then, you just need a way to connect your card with your computer...Oh! My computer already has that too! Brilliant! All this time I have not had any pictures because I didn't even think of that! Stupid!!! So, I have figured it out finally. Sorry for the boring blog with no pictures! I hope to make it up to all of you who have been terribly bored by my words.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never bored, but PICTURES make an absent Grandma HAPPY!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH and keep 'em coming!

Beth said...

I love your words. But I MIGHT love your pictures more :)

Julia said...

Glad you got that straightend out! :) hahaha

Erin said...

I'm with Beth...glad to see that there are lots of pics now.