Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mountain pictures

We have been spending lots of time at the mountain this year. We have a lot of snow, as you can see, and the weather has been great. I never have my camera outside when we are skiing, but here are some lodge shots.

Tanner
Tyler
Sydney

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see pictures again. Take pics of the ski runs sometime so dad can see. It is such a beautiful place! I'd love to see the boys snowboarding and Syd skiing too. Love to all!

Beth said...

AWESOME.. I love to see them in all of their snow gear in the winter. It's kind of like my kids in the summer in their swim gear... it's just what we do :)

Cassie said...

Love Syd's pink helmet! She's so cute!

Erin said...

yay for pictures! the kids look like they love the snow!

also, is it just me...or is that the emptiest ski lodge you have ever seen. whenever i go to the lodge, I can barely find a chair...let alone a whole section (which it looks like you have.)

Anonymous said...

The lodge is awesome! We go every Friday for night skiing and we meet all our friends there. It's so fun! We were a bit early, but we have season passes, so it doesn't matter. It fills up sometimes, but a lot of times we have the mountain to ourselves on Fridays. It's great.

Anonymous said...

You guys really know how to party! You have so much fun...it' great to see. Love you all!!!!

a said...

Looks like a GREAT time!!!