We have no school today, and Nyle doesn't have work, so I have boys playing in the snow! (Syd is at cheer camp!)
Thursday, January 31, 2008
What's outside your window today?
Posted by Emily at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Emily at 10:56 AM
6 comments:
Tell Nyle that I am totally jealous that he gets to plow with the skid steer because I really miss that! The whole shoveling the snow is WAY over rated!!! Looks like the snow day was a blast!
That looks like waaaaay too much fun. I want Tanner to pull me.. and then I want to learn to drive the skidsteer.. PLLLLEEEEASEEE!!!!
I knew we should have come up earlier this week! Then we could have gotten stuck and played all week!
isn't it nice when it snows like that and you don't have to go anywhere or drive in it? just have fun at home. lots of roads were closed here this weekend too.
Wow! What a "Winter Wonderland". Looks like a lot of fun to play in :)
How about rain, rain, rain. Not too pretty right now. Tell the boys that Grandma wants to know where their helmets are. Man does that look fun though!!!
Post a Comment