We picked Syd up from a birthday party Saturday night where she had gone bowling. She said she did really good...she hit the "bullseye" a couple of times. Do you mean you got a strike? Oh, yeah, I got a couple of those. She's so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I LOVE it when I get a bullseye!!! :) :) :) Good job, girlfriend!! ;)
Love, Aunt Disney (Tell your mom you want to fly to see me...)
she may athletically inclined...but that doesn't mean she has to know what all the termonology is right?
we went bowling with debbie and jack one time...and debbie got three "bullseyes" in row. when that happenes its called a turkey...she thought that she really got to have a turkey. it was so cute.
Yeah Sydney! A girl after my own heart! Happy Birthday Sweetie - WOW, 7!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDNEY!!!!!!!
Man, she's better than I am at bowling!
Post a Comment