Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lava River Caves

At the end of 3rd grade, all the third graders came to this cave, only to find it still closed because of winter weather. So, to make it up to our kids, a bunch of us got together and went to the caves. It was awesome. I didn't care much for the part that gets so narrow that you have to crawl, but the rest was really neat!

The opening of the cave.
Olivia, Sharri, Tammy and Debbie

Some crazy boys

A lot of crazy boys! Tyler is the one hiding behind the flagpole!?
Jonathon ducked out of my picture, but I still got him!
The crawling part! It gets really tiny!
Tanner in the caves.
Tyler and a bunch of friends.
Tumalo State park for some water fun after the cave! They are having a towel fight!

I just look at this and think we have trouble on our hands! Not only now, but in about 7 years!!! They had a blast being with all their buddies for the day. We are ready for school to start now!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Oh yeah! You are in trouble for sure. They are a bunch of fun good looking kids, but keep an eye on them. I remember a "kissing tent" .... do you remember something along those lines???? By the way, I'm glad you did the caves without me.

Beth said...

Ya.. those caves look AWESOME.. but the crawling part - NO THANK YOU!!!!! :)

Erin said...

okay another thing you totally have to add the list of things that i want to do when I come visit you at an undisclosed date. i love caves! and I would lolve the swimming part afterward too.