Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mom's Visit

Most of you probably already read her blog, but just in case you didn't...here are some of my pictures of my mom's visit last week. It was a blast (except for my birthday, spent in bed, throwing up!). We cooked, made jam, did a little hike, shopped, and played in the boat. We even got to hang out with Brett & Julia! Come back soon mom! Love you! More pictures to come...my drive is acting funny!

Tumalo Falls
Julia is the skier in the picture!
Brett w/my life jacket on. Does it fit?

Smiley Syd

4 comments:

Patti said...

I had a BLAST! I miss you all so much. Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo sad I missed that trip! I can't wait to see you all! Any plans for a trip to AZ?

Anonymous said...

That is Freaky! I am in AZ amd mom is in CA. Check out the times on our posts!

Beth said...

Looks like so much fun.. I wish I could be there (have I mentioned that before...)