Our good friend, Jim Anderson, came to the football game on Tuesday night and took some great action shots. Some are not the best, but you can really see the action happening.
Tyler and Matthew
Tanner, the quarterback
The parents praying! Nasty shot of me, but oh well. They all are these days!

Our little runner, Cade
Cade again. Tyler in the background.
Tanner...he just released the ball!
Tyler on Defense...your player needs help buddy!
Get him, Tyler!
Tanner
Blurry action shot! Looks like Tanner is getting tackled.Take a knee coach time!
In the huddle

I think our coaches face looks like this because the refs called another bad call! They really stunk! We lost last nights game just because of their calls, and lack of calls.
Offensive Line
Well, the season is over and our team didn't do the best, but they learned a lot! They had improved dramatically from their first game to their last! It was great fun to watch them, but I really did get nervous for them. I can't imagine how I will be in HS. Many years to come of this fun sport! Hopefully next year they will win some more games!
In the huddle
I think our coaches face looks like this because the refs called another bad call! They really stunk! We lost last nights game just because of their calls, and lack of calls.
Offensive LineWell, the season is over and our team didn't do the best, but they learned a lot! They had improved dramatically from their first game to their last! It was great fun to watch them, but I really did get nervous for them. I can't imagine how I will be in HS. Many years to come of this fun sport! Hopefully next year they will win some more games!








3 comments:
I LOVE these pictures. I almost feel like I was there for a game! And it's not a nasty picture of you and Nyle.... VERY CUTE!
Great pictures!! I dont know what you're talking about.. you dont look nasty! I feel your nerves though!
I love these pictures too! I'm kind of bummed the season's over because I love to hear the stories about their games too... HS is going to be SO FUN!!! But you and Nyle will be a nervous wreck then, huh?? :)
Post a Comment