Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2 years later...


I finished something I started! I have had this quilt top done for almost 2 years now. When I made it we were still in the shop apartment and Toby was walking all over the squares (how times have changed!). Julia was here this weekend and we picked all the fabric out for her "boy" quilt. That got me thinking about quilting again! I have been intimidated to quilt it because it was so big, but it turned out to be really easy. I finished it in a few hours. Now we have a fall/winter quilt to cozy up with! It makes me happy, even if it is pretty simple!

6 comments:

Patti said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! Good job, I love it. It looks all warm and snuggly. Can I come snuggle?

Trishelle said...

Emily, that is a lovely quilt! It looks absolutely fabulous in your entertainment room!

The girls and I still love the one you made for Holly's shower. You certainly have a knack!

Cassie said...

That is SO cute! Way to go! You got some skills lady!

Beth said...

I looooooooooove it. It's awesome fall colors :)

We missed you the other night for girls night. Seriously - how fun would it be if we were all together??! A girl can dream....

Julia said...

Way to go!! I love it. I finished mine too, now i wanna try one like that.

Mike and Kristy said...

Super Woman-- point proven as I sit here in my pile of laundry!!! :) I am going to go hang my curtains that have been sitting on the floor by the window for a couple of months now. Guilt or inspiration-- we all need some motivation once in awhile!! :)