So, we finally have dad back! Here he is on the house he built (photo courtesy of John:). It's so nice to not send him on his way every Sunday.
Besides that, the boys had a football game last night and did awesome! We finally won a game! Not only that, but Tyler made 2 incredible interceptions and Tanner made a touchdown and a couple great passes. It was the funnest, most exciting night in my parental life! They were so tickled. I would have a picture, but it was dark by the time we left the game. I just wish you could have seen Tyler's face when he caught that ball! He was so happy and acted like he couldn't even believe it himself. Too cute! It was definitely what he needed. I am now calling him the "interceptor." He just grins every time!







11 comments:
AWESOME!!!! So happy Nyle is home. I am also so happy Tyler finally got a chance to shine. Yay Tyler!! Yay Tanner!! Love you all, Grandma
That is SUPER awesome!! It's twice as hard to intercept a pass than catch a ball thrown to you on purpose!! Way to go Tyler and Tanner! Super stars in the making.
Way to go boys! Time goes by so quickly these days that I'm afraid I'll be at one of Cam and Coops games soon! Nice work boys!
AWESOME. I wish I could have seen it!!!! Em.. I think it's just a first in your exciting parental moments.. especially in football :) WAY TOO FUN.
I think all that time the coach has spent on teaching them to pass is starting to pay off - and that learning curve is swingin' in their favor! We try not to teach kids that winning is everything, but gosh is it fun!
Yahooooo! That is fantastic news...that your husband is home and that your boys are little football prodigies. You are such a great mom for cheering them on like that!
Gosh, I can remember when the twins were Sunbeams!!
That makes my heart happy just hearing about it!!! Your boys are so lucky to have you for their mom!! Who is the hottie building the house? :) Just kidding!! Hi Nyle!! You are such a hard worker! Give Emily a hug for me-- I miss her tons and even though it has been a few years and we are hundreds of miles apart, she is a wonderful source of strength and friendship. You are so lucky!!Love you all!!!
I just love your awesome family!! So talented and good-looking too!!
Post a Comment